Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera suggestions: Processing darker skin tones/Sports mode

(Topic created: 09-21-2023 06:44 AM)
checkthamethod
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
As a darker skinned person, it would be nice to see my skin tone represented correctly with Samsung's cameras. Too many times I would take a selfie or someone would take a picture of me and my skin would look brighter than it should be or my skin would appear washed out, pale. Capturing darker skin tones would benefit all types of individuals as they are the hardest ones to capture.

Also I believe that Samsung should create a "Sports mode" or "Action" mode where the camera adjusts the iso and shutter speed automatically for situations that contain more movements, such as a sporting event, a moving animal or a moving child. This was implemented before on the S8 or S9 I believe but it was taken away for some reason. I believe that the processors these phones (especially S22 and S23) have enough power to capture the photos quicker.
3 Replies
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Good point
qwwww
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Real
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes