Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created: 10-23-2022 09:28 PM)
Eddyo1993
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I know you guys like to copy Apple. Please copy them by making the Camera work much better. On an iPhone I can keep pressing the shutter button and it takes pictures as fast as I press it. For the Note 20, which no doubt has much better specs, picture taking is slow. Seriously copy them there. 
0 Likes
15 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Burst mode by pulling the shutter button down.
0 Likes
Eddyo1993
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Quality is less likely to be good.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Have you tried it to see? Writing it off before you've tried it is silly.
SebbyLostHisCrown
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
No there definitely is a massively reduced image quality when using burst mode because they quickly become extremely blurry.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Ok. I have used it, but only for fireworks. They looked pretty good, but it may be different for other situations.
0 Likes
Eddyo1993
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I've used it before. As Sebby stated it's obvious how reduced the quality is. However, pressing the volume button to take pictures is very good than from the screen itself. If anyone else wants to give it a try.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
I must be doing something very wrong, because using the volume buttons and pressing the shutter button on screen looks the same and reacts the same.
0 Likes
Eddyo1993
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Probably. The screen shutter and volume both look the same. I wish I can provide a recording to prove the difference in shutter speed between the Note and iPhone. No big deal. If it can be improved would be great. Either way, the Note is far superior to iPhone by far. The best way I could explain it is. On the Note, after I take a picture, pressing the shutter button will not take the right away till maybe a sec or less. iPhone, press the shutter button, and right away again the picture is taken.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, I get that. I could never use an iPhone though.