Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Can't delete software beta

(Topic created: 02-09-2024 06:42 PM)
AlecG
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Ever since I got the beta for One UI 6 I have been unable to delete it off my phone. Smart Switch on my PC freezes, Samsung's IT has no idea what to do (I have contacted them several times and keep getting redirected to different teams), and now I am missing out on official software updates and security updates. How do I get this off my phone!? I expected a beta program to be better than this.
3 Replies
felix_flex
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I Have the same issue
0 Likes
Thatgirlthere
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Same here. I'm stuck in beta
0 Likes
the_Dude69
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions

Wait....

Y'all are already trying to leave?  I'm still trying to figure out how to join ..

Literally everything online, (including Samsung themselves) say the same exact steps and instructions....

but yet, it is literally impossible...... Mainly because THERE IS NO SUCH OPTION!!

I followed these steps 

1)    Went to "Samsung Members" app from Galaxy Store

2)    Logged in

------------------------------------

TRIED TO

"Select the 'Registration for One UI Beta Program' in the home banner or notices page to register"

THAT BUTTON DOES NOT EXIST!!

This is the first Samsung I've had since the S7 , and I'm highly disappointed (maybe expectation was too high??)  I'm paying for a $1300 device and I am not given the option to join a Samsung beta.......

Also  UI is too inconsistent..

• Becomes non responsive during photo editing apps sometimes,
  • Suddenly becomes way too sensitive (scrolling up/down on a website or editing a picture suddenly triggers 'back' action) forcing a loss of progress...
  • Pictures suddenly lose any/all color accuracy or overall quality (I have to force close app and clear cache to get pictures looking half decent like every 2-3 days)

-------------------------------------------------

Pixel 7a had better haptics, selfie camera, and felt way less buggy... 

It's essentially a 'Qualcomm SnapDragon 8 Gen 3 SoC' wrapped in a dollar tree trash bag with a nice, bright screen...

One could say I'm paying $1300 for a waste of money, feels like a Samsung version of Windows 11.....

-----------------------------------

** Pre-Ordered 512 Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra (Purple 512BG) w/ AT&T

0 Likes