cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Can you please fix the auto correct on Samsung keyboard!?

(Topic created: 10-13-2023 06:39 PM)
TonyRednil
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
It is really infuriating how in normal conversation my keyboard will correct this to thus, a word I literally use once in a blue moon, but it won't correct a legitimate spelling mistake like accodental to accidental. You guys literally have grammarly integrated into your keyboard! Come on!

Also when you back space to a correction that you want to make and you select one of the options it will put a portion of the initial error and the corrected word one after the other. 

It's also really really really annoying that when I have a grammarly error and I try to correct it without using grammarly I have to click the word 15 **bleep**ing times before I can finally just go in with the keyboard and correct it myself. This REALLY needs some work. 

3 Replies
SilverFox-A11
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Same here. There is a lot more problems since the latest updates.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Godsend
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I hope the engine gets a whole work over. Love all the features but the swipe prediction is atrocious. Had to make a macro to automatically switch between Samsung and gboard in different situations where i might need to input a lot.
0 Likes