Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charge speed selection location

(Topic created: 09-16-2021 04:11 PM)
Demon87
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I find that if you want to optimize battery life slow charging at night but sometimes need a super  charge you have to fumble with menus. Could button's be added as options for the pull down for "fast" and "super" charging?
0 Likes
4 Replies
Vader4633
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I have always made a bixby routine to set a time frame, at night, to turn off super and fast charging.
0 Likes
Demon87
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Thanks unfortunately running 3 businesses my schedule is anything but normal from day to day and week to week. I tried that but turned into more of a hassle.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Demon87 ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
RipWashington
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Kind of embarrassed because I've been satisfied so I don't really have anything to suggest. The only thing I've noticed that annoys me are alarm settings limited to 5 minute increments. If y'all could remove this limitation that would be great.
0 Likes