Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Collapse Control Center by tapping at bottom

(Topic created: 11-01-2023 06:57 PM)
userlhV0dN2CCR
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
When pulling down full control panel when swiping down on top right, instead of exiting out by pressing back TWICE every time, I want to be able to tap at the bottom section of the quick panel where nothing is there instead of pressing back twice every time. Look at picture for reference.

8 Replies
userlhV0dN2CCR
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Tap empty area in picture once to exit, instead of swiping up TWICE every time.
rsfinsrq
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Swipe up once from the very bottom, below the control panel, to close it.
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
That doesn't work for me. Takes two swipes for me, too. Kind of annoying but it is what it is I guess.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Why not just hit the home button?
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
There is no home button when you set swipe gestures as your navigation. Swiping up from the bottom middle is the home button and doing this does not dismiss the quick settings panel in one go. It takes two swipes up.
0 Likes
userPIDepuTX9q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Try swiping up from the bottom right of the screen. I just switched over to gesture navigation and found that worked for me.
0 Likes
Spicoli_SGT
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Still can't get it one swipe.. I've tried a thousand times. I wonder if I have some setting enabled in Home Up or One Hand Operation that's preventing this 🤔
userPIDepuTX9q
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Playing around with it if you have the gesture hint set to transparent in nav star or hidden in the main settings it will not work and you have to swipe up from the very bottom of the screen sometimes with my otterbox case I have to attempt multiple times to catch the right spot
0 Likes