Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Connection to images not in internal storage/external drives/social media

(Topic created: 10-30-2023 09:09 PM)
mztia100
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Please find a solution where there is a connection to the gallery and My Files (that include Google photos, OneDrive, etc) without having to put the images on the internal storage of the phone to upload anywhere such as social media platforms. I hate having to store everything on the phone using up my memory.
0 Likes
4 Replies
MarvinMod2
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Could you give examples for better understanding of what your wanting?
You mean, say when you want to upload a picture from google or one drive that you dont have to have the picture on your phone but upload it straight from Gdrive/OneDrive to social media? If so, thats not something Samsung can do. Its up to one drive or google photos to allow such permissions.
0 Likes
mztia100
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I had to reset my phone but I backup everything especially images to Google photos, one drive, etc because I no longer have an SD card.... So when I reset the phone and when i go to the gallery all the images was there because of all the backups... So of course when I go to social media platforms, etc I can't share the picture because it isn't truly in the gallery/not in my internal storage. So then I have to download the image to my internal storage in order to share it..... Then when you do that... Things then show as duplicate images
0 Likes
Darya
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Go to a photo in Google photos and press share, you can upload directly to social media. Screenshot_20231103_010223_Photos.jpg
0 Likes
mztia100
Halo
Options
Suggestions
But I can't do it directly from the social platform itself 😔
0 Likes