Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Continuous Notification LED

(Topic created: 11-20-2020 10:14 AM)
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Make an option for a continuous LED Notification reminder. Color coded as well. Messages- blue 
Anything else- green 
But with the option to customize the colors for the specific app. Because it's using pixels it can be any color the user chooses. It's essentially "black hole" (edge lighting option) but just continuous. I understand that there's AOD but I would also just like another option to see if we have a notification when the screen is off. 
4 Replies
LfYt3
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Supposedly Samsung is adding something like that to Good Lock after One UI 3 officially releases. I think it's called LED Dot Star.
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I really hope that happens tbh. I've been looking for apps that do that but none of them are really worth it.
0 Likes
JLPJ
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Although I do have an app called Energy Ring. it shows me my battery percentage by colors around the camera punch out. I like the app. gives the phone more "pizzazz"
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes