Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Create a Voicemail Section in the Phone App

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 11:24 PM)
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
We really should have a voicemail section built into the phone app we shouldn't need a separate voicemail app after all these years Google and apple both have voicemail built into the phone app and it works seamlessly it can transcribe voicemails and everything Samsung needs to develop something just like this for their Stock app. We really shouldn't have to be paying for voicemail transcriptions and a voicemail app for companies like Verizon and T-Mobile. Please add this it would make a huge impact positive on the community and I'm sure you would receive endless praise for something like this. I can't tell you how many people I know who say they would never switch to Samsung because of this one feature that most people who are in the Tech Community seem to overlook.
5 Replies
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I have it as a choice Screenshot_20230811_114131_Phone.jpg
0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I'm not sure if this is what you are talking about, but it opens up the Visual Voicemail and I don't remember it being there before
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.

Visual Voicemail is integrated into the Dialer app to provide the voicemail functions you have described.  As stated by @missmotta , please try it by tapping the voicemail icon circled in the picture shared above.

We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You can see the visual voicemail is a seperate app in the bottom left of my apps screen. It is not inside my phone app and has never been. When i press and hold 1 on the keypad it calls the voicemail machine. This has been the case on verizon, tmobile, sprint, and unlocked samsung phones.Screenshot_20230811_233243_One UI Home.jpgScreenshot_20230811_233236_Phone.jpg
0 Likes
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
What i am suggesting is a complete integration onto the phone app with no seperate app but instead a tab on the right corner after the contacts tab. This would have all the features of visual voicemail but integrated into the phone app thus removing the need of the seperate visual voicemail application and creating a more seamless experience.