Original topic:

Crossfade animations

(Topic created: 08-16-2022 01:10 PM)
Av3rag3Jo3
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hi Samsung Developers,

I would like to ask for a couple of features to be implemented if possible. I remember from my note9 days that there was an option to reduce motion (not remove them entirely). I prefer crossfade animations (like on the iPhone) and it has been missing from oneui for some time now. Another workaround for me would be to simply have the option to remove animations from oneui home launcher ONLY. This way, while in an app all loading icons and app animations still work.

Another feature that I think would benefit 45W charging is temperature regulation. Having the option to turn off superfast charging 2.0 while the temperature exceeds a certain threshold would help preserve battery longevity by reducing heat exposure to the battery cells. I understand that limit battery to 85 helps as well but I notice that my s22 ultra gets hotter than I prefer while super fast charging.

I also love the good lock and good guardians apps so if these features can at least have a home in thermal guardian and homeup, I would be happy. 

Overall, I am quite impressed with oneui's progression and I appreciate your hard work.

#reducemotion #s22ultra #temperatureregulation

1 Reply
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team