Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Disappointing if the notification and quick settings panel doesn't change

(Topic created: 09-14-2023 09:46 AM)
Casosix
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I like the changes made with the quick panel and notification panel in OneUI 6 overall, though so much of it has felt very very incomplete. There is no continuity between the notifications and quick settings, and no way to indicate that the Quick settings even exists. They treat it like a secret menu. And I get it, most people know it's there because that's how Samsung devices have been designed historically, but this is NOT good UI/UX design. One needs to consider the user who does not know these things, and make it apparent without outright stating that it is something you can do. 

The quick settings menu is nice but incomplete, the transitions between the menus are weird, and the quick settings popups are lazily implemented. 

I was hopeful in beta 1 that we would see some great changes, but now we're on Beta 3, and all of the issues are still present. I am growing increasingly concerned that the final build of OneUI 6 will closely resemble the current implementation, and this is concerning if Samsung Developers believe this level of quality is acceptable. 
4 Replies
SBoogie
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree
0 Likes
46m3csl
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Agree
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Btxprss
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Agree, everything needs more color
0 Likes