Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Dynamic Wallpaper

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 06:10 AM)
Brauska
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I know we've got dark mode, and in that setting you can have it "apply to the wallpaper" as well, but I'd like to see Apple style dynamic wallpapers. Where the wallpaper would change themes (light during the day, dark when dark mode turns on). I feel like ur would really make the phone feel sooo much more premium!

Apples wallpapers that switch from a lighter theme to a dark theme when dark more is turned on. There are 4 dynamic options, and 2 normal wallpapers shown

4 Replies
thetruthhurtsho
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
I agree
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes please. Copy apple as much as you can. The impending lawsuits you will face mean nothing to us. We want ios on your Android phone...
0 Likes
Brauska
Halo
Options
Suggestions
You can acknowledge what iOS does well and still like/enjoy Android. Besides, Google implemented the same thing on their Pixel line as well.
"Latest leak shows off the Google Pixel 4's nine new live wallpapers | Android Central" https://www.androidcentral.com/latest-leak-shows-off-google-pixel-4-nine-new-live-wallpapers?amp
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Brauska ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team