Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Edge Lighting and Notifications

(Topic created: 09-16-2020 04:58 PM)
user6Q4b20sBnQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I request that Samsung bring back the ability to have edge lighting when the screen is off but detailed notifications while the screen is on. Currently edge lighting had been revamped as "brief popup notifications" and now you can either choose between "brief popup" which is basically edge lighting, or "detailed view" which is the normal Notifications. But you can't have a mix of normal Notifications with edge lighting when the screen is off. Please bring it back
4 Replies
userYVIGVfnUhJ
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
my normal notifications isn't even working right now on the beta sadly lol. zero notifications on the lockscreen despite all the settings changes.
usertHL2rEvhM6
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Same here, no notifications on the lockscreen at all.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
For me has been working fine, just tested it getting messages from Microsoft Teams and it lights up with the brief message. Maybe missing a setting under Notifications and turning on the apps you want to get notified? One thing I always do after a major update is wipe cache and partition.
0 Likes
LfYt3
Star
Options
Suggestions
I was able to get notifications to show after changing the notifications settings from details to icons only.
0 Likes