Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Edge lighting

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 01:56 PM)
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Although I really like the distribution that they gave me to the notifications, that now you can choose if you want them detailed or brief, that is very good, but I would like them to enable the use of edge lighting separately as it could be done in One Ui 2.5, for example I used the type of detailed notifications for when the screen was on and the brief type for when it was off, so I could see which app was notifying me from the AOD, I would like you to implement this in One UI 3.0, thanks 
0 Likes
4 Replies
Arquell
Star
Options
Suggestions
I just made a post after yours talking about the same thing hahaha! how ironic. they definitely need to bring this back.
0 Likes
Dakhael
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
edge lighting is still there
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I know that it is still there pro not like before, in old versions I could put the edge lighting when the screen was off and the detailed notifications when it was on, that's what I ask back, thanks
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes