Original topic:

Edge panels handle and notifications adjustment

(Topic created: 11-13-2020 06:00 AM)
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Hello One UI Beta Team,

1. Please bring back the edge "handle settings" as this is now gone on One UI 3 beta.

2. Edge panels go away/won't open when receiving "detailed" notifications. Please make the notifications overlay on top of the edge panels, that way the notifications don't interrupt the use of the edge panels.

I really hope you can implement these changes, because it's quite annoying when I'm going through the edge panels and suddenly close when receiving notifications.

Thanks!

One UI 2.5 has the "handle settings"

One UI 3 beta does not have "handle settings"

0 Likes
4 Replies
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
For #1, you can still change handle settings. They just change where it's at so now it's settings>display>edge panel>handle settings. They took it out of it's own drop down menu
Charlie
Halo
Options
Suggestions
thank you! I just checked and found it, but, still makes no sense why they took it away from the panels settings, it's just like making it more difficult to find, on 2.5 it's just there, easier to find... thanks again
0 Likes
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yea it's super weird that they moved it. Glad I could help though!
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team