Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Everybody chill

(Topic created: 11-23-2021 10:12 AM)
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Read the post by the moderator says ETA 11/25 or search through the other 4000 posts about "when" .....be patient it will get here eventually, I truly think half of these people that test the beta really just wanted early access to Android 12 and have no idea what a beta test is all about..... just relax take a breath and hold on for a few more days, maybe next time don't be part of the test since we are the last to get it. Happy Thanksgiving 
13 Replies
maddoggin
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Yeah I can definitely see samsung releasing an update on Thanksgiving ummhmm!
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
well, specifically TMO, but point taken
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Suggestions
@maddoggin I can only speak for what the mods have posted, I'm guessing that's why it said ETA "estimated"
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @maddoggin ,

Korean thanks giving is done so we can still release update from Korea during US Thanks giving.šŸ˜

Regards
One UI Beta Team

FrostTaco
Star
Options
Suggestions
This has literally nothing to do with being on the beta, it's just T-Mobile(and seemingly a few other smaller carriers).
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yeah just chill on the worst Beta ever!
0 Likes
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Suggestions

@Bertolo Who's choice was it to participate in this beta?
0 Likes
Bertolo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
It's our choice but we don't have to be silent. What's the purpose of the Beta if we stay quiet? Samsung wants to know our thoughts right.
chrispy0
Comet
Options
Suggestions
@Bertolo, yes, you are correct, but I think you misread my initial post. I guess I don't understand what whining about not having the GA is going to do, make them release it faster.... NO....I was simply stating that people need to chill and wait for the GA to be released....again it's like a broken record in here, that question has been answered multiple times by multiple people....it just takes a little bit of reading to figure out "when you will get the official release." It doesn't matter what you say at this point the beta is pretty much over, you had the chance to voice your problems to let the voices be heard. This is a very simple concept.