Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Face-based Auto-rotate

(Topic created: 11-24-2021 04:29 PM)
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Suggestions
It'd be really useful to have auto screen rotation be based on how the camera sees your face, so that it'd be possible to do something like laying on your side with your phone without it improperly rotating.

This scenario is the one reason I don't keep auto rotation on(and I presume many other people are the same), and considering Pixels can do this now, I don't see a reason not to implement it.
13 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @FrostTaco ,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
S22Ultra
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Dumb suggestion
0 Likes
FrostTaco
Star
Options
Suggestions
You're mad I called out your ignorance so you're going through my post history? Ok.

If it really was dumb, blame Google for adding it to their version of Android 12. šŸ¤·
0 Likes
FreeRider
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions

It was actually a thing on the Note 3 but they removed it with android 5.0, they also removed the scroll with eyes functionality, I understand that a lot of people didn't liked or used them, but i can't understand why don't just leave it as an option

0 Likes