Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Facebook

(Topic created: 10-19-2020 07:57 AM)
Flash363
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Please please please remove Facebook bloatware pre-installed or let us actually uninstall it from our phones!!!! Not everyone uses Facebook app, please remove it, no need to have any 3rd party apps preinstalled when you buy a $1K+ phone!
5 Replies
Haluser5
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Facebook more than likely has paid them a large sum of money in the form of a contract to keep the app pre-installed.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Glitchbug
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
This normally comes pre installed per your carrier not Samsung I have an unlocked S20 and I had to download it...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
It's not my case. I got the unlocked S20 straight from Samsung and Facebook was preinstalled, I can disable but not remove it from the phone.
0 Likes
yeyeyeye
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
is easy with adb you can remove it find it on xda cause I I tell you the command here they will banned me again
0 Likes