Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Finder Update Suggestion

(Topic created: 10-16-2023 03:49 PM)
Austin_nx
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
It surprised me to see that the Samsung Finder still hasn't seen much updates even in One UI 6 beta. I had an iPhone for a little while while, and one thing that made the experience much smoother was the finder. The key difference between the Samsung Finder and Apple's Finder, is when you swipe down on iOS, the keyboard pops up so you can start typing immediately. It's a small and simple feature, yet it surprises me that Samsung still hasn't implemented this. I have been asking for this since One UI 1.0, and it's still not added. I would love to see this added into One UI 6, as the new design is slick and clean, and adding this feature would greatly improve the user experience. 
6 Replies
Tokas
Halo
Options
Suggestions
What? The Samsung comes with a keyboard pop-up.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
It does but manually, you need to tap on the search bar in order for it to pop up
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Agree, last year when I tried android Samsung for the first time that was and still is something I miss , like you said is Soo simple but it's useful, if I pull the finder it's because I am going to type in order to search.....it's dumb tbh
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Tokas
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It's not true boss. I pull up the finder with a keyboard pop up.
0 Likes
Tokas
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I just did a screen recording but unfortunately I can't post it
0 Likes