Did you mean: 

Original topic:

First-time beta tester here again - beta 2

(Topic created: 08-27-2022 05:07 AM)
iiDezxo
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Once again, I'm not here to complain because I'm still impressed even with this 2nd beta update. I'm here to give a few suggestions, some the same as before & some different! 🙂 I'm sure Samsung is well aware of the color palette being broken right now so I don't have to say much about that, nonetheless I'm happy to see my Google apps all colored now! 😊 I also noticed my volume slider/volume control center (not sure what is actually called, lol) is also colored now too! My phone is still super smooth & I haven't seen any major bugs yet again! I am still hoping to see some changes with the keyboard in dark mode in regards to the color palette, I'd love to see the keyboard colored even just a little in dark mode. Also I'd really like to see new locked screen/AOD clocks and maybe have an option for those to match the color palette or just more color options in general? I think it would also be cool to have the widgets match the color palette as well! 

Just some friendly suggestions but once again, I'm very impressed by this beta and how smooth and beautiful it is. Great job Samsung! Can definitely tell you guys are working hard over there! 
5 Replies
Oslachapel
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I think the coloring of the keyboard should be optional and not default.. I don't know if they read these posts, do you know if they do?
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
They do, I've gotten several responses from Mods in the feedback section
0 Likes
iiDezxo
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
They do read them, I had a mod respond to my last post a couple of weeks ago! Yeah exactly, I just want the option to use the color palette on the keyboard in dark mode. Hoping they implement that in one of these updates!
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
Hmm I see some people are having issues with color pallette yet it seems to fine for me. So weird how some bugs appear for some people but not others
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team