Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Fix issues and update beta

(Topic created: 08-06-2023 10:03 PM)
Waylander
Halo
Options
Suggestions

We are getting close to the release of the Galaxy Watch 6 and the beta issues need to be fixed and updated. I for one am trading in my Galaxy Watch 4 to get the 6 and can't trade in my 4 the way it is now. 

0 Likes
7 Replies
Options
Suggestions

I agree we are only in beta 4 and samsung hasn't been updating and recently the community is now dead, and I can say it for my self too. Back then everyone posts every day about new features, Suggestions, and issues. I joined the community when this beta happend and I have not regret it one bit. And this beta for the people saying it really sucks. The best thing to do now is to release the final version and thats it.

VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions

@user_tK6Ti6G7nE I've been a part of the Community for a good 6 or so years now. Trust me, interest rises and falls like the tides around here. The less people posting, the better (in theory).

Options
Suggestions

@VerbumVeritum your kinda right but it's kinda like nowadays it's like less and less people are posting and sure your right about that some days it's like normal and somedays it's like nobody's around. But the peak is getting lower every week to be honest with you (or it's just me not being here alot)šŸ˜‚

0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions

@user_tK6Ti6G7nE There are a fair amount of people posting. I monitor pretty much all the mobile-related boards. I would say there has been somewhat less traffic, but people will be getting their new devices very soon, so expect more individuals to be coming here for questions or solutions.

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions

I guess your right people will be saying questions when they get there new devices, but this forum will be over since final version is coming soon. And people have to mark there goodbyes or, just say FINALLY THIS BETA IS OVER I HATED IT.

0 Likes
Carljohnson52
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions

Yeah I think it's over 

0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes