JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Focus search field when Apps Screen opens

(Topic created: 08-13-2023 08:19 PM)
mfilbin
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I have many applications installed, and even though I group them in categories, the fastest way for me to find the app I am looking for is to use the search feature. Any time I want to find an application under One UI 6, it's always a swipe and a tap to accomplish this task. It would be a nice time saver for me if the search field of the Apps screen automatically received focus when ever it is opened. Additionally, it could be nice if the search field were empty each time it received focus as to assume the user wants to conduct a new search each time.

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes