Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

For future devices

(Topic created: 08-28-2023 03:50 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Samsung, I've been putting voice to this for a little while across different platforms and I really hope you listen. 

Your innovation is amazing and groundbreaking. You are pioneering the foldables market! 

But one detail hasn't seen a creative hand in a long, long time... your FLASHLIGHT!!

I wish it could change colors, had strobe effects or a cool fading pulse!! I wish for a blacklight too! This would bring more work-life balance to the nature of your phone by adding a party and customization element. It would be so so so so so cool if the flashlight matched the color of my notifications and I could add a specific dimness and lighting effect. And imagine the uses for a simple blacklight!!! I could check my dental health, make sure there are no hidden stains on my clothes, find lost objects, etc. It would just be so stellar, and i would love to hear your feedback about this. 
0 Likes
5 Replies
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Suggestions
Calm down
It's just a flash light on a phone
Dakuanb
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Ngl the strobe or fading would be nice, but yeeeaaahhhh it's just a light 😂😅
Options
Suggestions
It could be a lot more, did you not read the post or do you just want to be a **bleep**?
TheGalaxy
Sun
Options
Suggestions
I read the post.
There are some good ideas
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes