Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Full Screen Apps

(Topic created: 11-01-2020 03:14 PM)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Suggestions
On Android 10, there was an option to make an app full screen by long pressing the app icon in the recent apps menu and selecting the "change app aspect ratio" option. It seems it has been removed in Android 11. It was much easier to make an app full screen that way instead of going through the settings for each individual app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

Members_x3zwj3j
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

They don't tell you these little  (but very important)  things before you are forced to update to Android 11! I say forced because I didn't want to update but one day after restarting my phone it decided it would begin the update and there was no way to stop it.  So I had to do it (and lose the ability to use my phone).  After it completed, only then did I find out about all of these bugs (or as Samsung would say: improvements that match their concept). Terrible,  wish there was a way to go back to android 10/UI 2.5 !!!

0 Likes