Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Full screen contact photo on incoming calls

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 07:04 AM)
Options
Suggestions
Can the team re-enable the feature that allowed the contact photo to be fully screen as the background on incoming calls?? It was a hidden feature that I used and would like to see come back. 

Would anybody else like that as a feature also??

4 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Options
Suggestions
Thank you. It was a great feature
0 Likes
userbc7qeQIrcn
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Everyone smash this post. I've already said the same and got no response but this LABS feature needs to be implemented again NOW. I legit want to downgrade  firmware from one ui 6 before the bootloader change just to get it back. 

0 Likes
userbc7qeQIrcn
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Won't let me like but 200 percent bro I miss this feature, I was legit going to root just to install the old incallui ui strings and labs from my s22 that isn't upgraded past that or just decompile it and edit the version number but can't do it without root as signature of app would miss match.. I asked but and got no response either but heaps of people have mentioned it samsung has done nothing still. Only the op top of this page has a reply no one else lol. Pathetic really. The feature is so popular xda devs have been adding it to custom roms or modded stock firmware for years now before ssmeing did it it's always been super popular. 

1000182364.jpg

0 Likes