Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Fully transparent notification shade

(Topic created on: 11/26/20 1:50 PM)
Luxgamer
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Also a 100% transparent notification tab would be cooler I think for landscape mode. Instead of blurry background. The I could turn on Bluetooth or silence my phone all without missing a thing in the background. So basically floating icons. I belive it would look more classy that way. 

6 Replies
DominicNikon
Comet
Options
Suggestions
that could be done on goodlock app on Android 10 so I believe it will be staying the same
Luxgamer
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I think it's very cool a separate app can do that and thanks for sharing but I still think by default the feature should come via Samsung
0 Likes
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
GoodLock is by Samsung and has full integration when using it. It's not a 3rd party app that just overlays or has a workaround for coloring the notification shade.
0 Likes
Luxgamer
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
oh ok maybe I'll try it out. thought it was some sort of third party app
0 Likes
KodaBo
Halo
Options
Suggestions
It's not available while in beta, but it's awesome when it is active though. The module you'd want would be quickstar.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes