Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 4 beta battery tile

(Topic created: 07-26-2023 11:17 AM)
Doubletreble
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

It would be great if you could add the phone battery percentage to the battery tile. That way I can see the percentage of my phone on my wrist.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Options
Suggestions
  • Thank you so much! Im still learning since this is my first beta Ive ever been in. So for your question yes it can! Here are the stuff that you can use to customize it! It can only be avaliable if your device have one ui 5 or higher for a phone. For a Samsung buds it's buds 2 or up and I kinda forgot the last one lol. Make sure to accept this as a solution when you see my comment just so the beta moderators will know that the problem is already solved!

View solution in context

7 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Suggestions

It's been there since beta1.

Screenshot_20230726_183611_premiumanalog.png

ā€ƒ

Doubletreble
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

It just popped up for me and I've been trying to use that tile since I installed the beta a few days ago. Is it consistently there for you or is it sporadic?

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions

Make sure to download the beta manager app and you have to have no more than 15 tiles then you add a tile called battery manager and Boom! Your good to go

Doubletreble
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Awesome! Thanks for the extra info! Still new to the beta thing but trying to give some good feedback once I'm familiar enough. Do you know if the battery tile can be customized to show other device battery statuses? Like if you have more than 4 Samsung products that run on battery?

0 Likes
Solution
Options
Suggestions
  • Thank you so much! Im still learning since this is my first beta Ive ever been in. So for your question yes it can! Here are the stuff that you can use to customize it! It can only be avaliable if your device have one ui 5 or higher for a phone. For a Samsung buds it's buds 2 or up and I kinda forgot the last one lol. Make sure to accept this as a solution when you see my comment just so the beta moderators will know that the problem is already solved!
Doubletreble
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions

Thanks so much! Now I'll see if I can change it a little. Too bad it won't work on my Galaxy Buds Live or Galaxy Buds Pro lol.

USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes