Did you mean:ย 

Original topic:

Galaxy s20 5G (*T-Mobile*)

(Topic created: 12-03-2020 07:00 PM)
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
So, Mane I Literally Thinks Samsung Should Definitely Shows You The Time When That Person Had Read Your Freaking Message.!!

So.. (*Text Message*)
It Should Shows Like This.?? ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ 

Message Delivered At ("Blank Blank") Time, And The Message Read At ("Blank Blank") Time.. Cause That Bulls*** Be Pissing Me TF Off Tho Cause I Never Freaking Know What Time That Person Had Read My F***ing Message. 

But, Samsung That Would Be Great Feature Tho Cause You Would Know If Someone Trying Too Ignored Your Messages Or Trying Too Lie About Getting Your Message Tho.. ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

0 Likes
9 Replies
JustinS20
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
Samsung messages does support this if you turn it on. However it only works with people who use a messaging app that also supports it. People can also turn it off in their app so you can't see typing indications or get sent read receipts. It's up to the user as it's a privacy concern.
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Um, Well I Really Thinks That S*** Is F***ed Up Tho.!! ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”
0 Likes
Grandcentralstud
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
umm okay? This isn't like imessage.
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Well, Honey I Just Google About Imessage.. And Mane I Seriously Do Likes How You All Text Message And Keyboard Looks Cause It Does Looks Awesome, But I'm Most Definitely A D*** Samsung Fan Tho And Been That Way For Yrs Now And I'm Gonna Continue Too Be With Samsung.. But I Really Just Hope Samsung Would Upgrade Too Something Similar Like You All Text Message ASAP Tho.!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„
0 Likes
cambiocali
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
yes yes please i totally agree
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Thank You Honey, Mane I Really Appreciates That Tho.!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 Likes
userxekYYmgjyc
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
&
0 Likes
mommyof_two
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Huh, So Honey What The Heck That Suppose Too Means Tho.. Cause You Only Had Put The & Symbol With Nothing Else Tho.?? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team