cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Gimme a minute Sammy, I was reading that! (Magnify timeout)

(Topic created: 09-17-2022 12:29 AM)
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I literally kept an iPhone SE FOR MONTHS with no service JUST because of how quickly/easy it was to bring up its magnifier and for the fact it stayed on until I decided to turn it off. It didn't close out after like 20 seconds of not adjusting it (when I find my setting, why change it?)! My eyes aren't as sharp as they once we're and if you have tried using your phone's camera on night mode/the magnify accessibility feature/ or that awesome "moon-zoom" to get a better view at your menu, see a tiny price in a poorly lit display case, or even to get a better look at that cute little "daytime moon" across the way 😉👌, then you are missing out on a great set of features! When my 22 Ultra's camera finally showed its ability/quick access to do this now, I ditched the ol' iFart and thought I'd never look back... and I won't if you can just let me control when I'm done with it, not my phone (same with leaving camera on). Thanks Sammy, cheers! 
0 Likes
5 Replies
bqooo
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I'm sorry. nonsense‽...
0 Likes
DarrowOLykos
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I don't understand the issue you're having.... Are you saying the camera closes after 20 seconds? Some other app?
There are plenty of controls pertaining to keeping your screen active, do none of those address your issue?
0 Likes
Zrocool63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
After pressing the accessibility shortcut in bottom right corner of my screen, this is the menu that pops up. I choose magnifier and that's the one that as I'm using it, closes out after like 20 seconds while using it unless I'm constantly adjusting the zoom or flashlight option Screenshot_20220918_204253_Android System_1000000884_1663548174.png
0 Likes
Ryan891
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I'm not sure I understand at all.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team