Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Give us the Android 11 power menu!

(Topic created: 12-26-2020 03:59 PM)
userQTbgShRC7a
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

I assume (hope) others have suggested this.  Please give us the option of using the new Android 11 power menu.  Just because it's not loaded with Samsung bloat (Bixby) doesn't mean you should prevent us from using this new feature.

2 Replies
userIo26xSN7T9
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

Received the final OTA for Android 11 this morning and was so disappointed this didn't make it. My entire home is connected with Google Home compatible lights, plugs, cameras, thermostat, etc. so this alone feels like reason enough to switch to a Pixel device.

I don't know anyone who uses Bixby over Google Assistant, and exactly zero of my many smart home devices are compatible with Samsung's "SmartThings".

Please listen to your user base Samsung. A reputation for pressing customers into using incompatible and less robust features shouldn't be a desired one. 

0 Likes
userRIZlCeimp1
Constellation
Options
Suggestions

If they don't put in the Android 11 power menu or replace it with something with the same functionality, this is my last Samsung phone. Having the payment and smart home controls on a long press would greatly improve my phone's functionality and I currently feel like my phone is being sabotaged to try to get me to use a bad voice assistant I'll never use.

0 Likes