Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Going back to stable

(Topic created: 10-26-2022 05:59 PM)
Brandonesser435
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I withdrew from the beta as I'd like to abe able to use things like tap to pay and Goodlock (battery life also seems worse). How can get I get on the official stable release for OneUI 5? I saw that when I withdrew it said I would have to restore my phone in order to get back on the stable release, but I'm hoping there is a way around that as smart switch said that some of my settings couldn't be backed up. 

On an unlocked S22U with TMobile.
12 Replies
TheNewsHQ
Comet
Options
Suggestions
You don't need to withdraw, you'll get the stable update regardless
Options
Suggestions
Why would you do that if the stable release for unlocked models has been out since yesterday morning
C4RR1LL0
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
😂
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Wait about a day or so and all your wishes will come true magically.
Philosophics
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I wonder what happens to those who withdraw due to impatience and then post about it in the beta forums they withdrew from. Are they welcomed back in the next beta?

I just think it's silly.
Options
Suggestions
I have S22U AND still on beta I see nothing wrong with this last update
Options
Suggestions
Well that's a foolish thing to do lol.
Just wait
Dhawk1202
Comet
Options
Suggestions
So .. 1 of 2 things... Either you're not paying attention to the forums or the beta process , if that's the case why do you participate? Or you are paying attention, you do know the stable is on the way and you're trolling us. Which is it? Don't do betas if you're not going to pay attention and help out the process.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Good Lock has been working for a while on the beta, and I haven't had an issue with tap to pay. Those were build one issues a while ago.
0 Likes