Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Good lock isn't working with one ui 6 beta

(Topic created: 09-02-2023 07:12 AM)
cadenbae
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Samsung should fix the bugs and problems with good lock soon.
6 Replies
OldSoldier
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Good Lock has had bugs in previous Beta.
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
It probably isn't worth the time to update GoodLock in beta, because the UI can be continuously changing.

It also can cause conflicting bug reports. Is the bug due to GoodLock or beta? Not worth the extra trouble.
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Yep, in the past any GoodLock modules not working don't get fixed until after the stable release. I knew this going into One UI 6 as it was the same with 4 and 5.
Still, this messes with my ADD and I will be checking for updates. 😂
Price I pay for being a beta geek! 🤓
MochaVex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I knowww 😭 Registar still works but now I can't edit or turn it off; it just crashes. I'm just glad my themepark theme still works.. but I can't make any more until stable comes out I think.
0 Likes
userlQcCM1wRc8
Red Giant
Options
Suggestions
Yeah, Some of the GoodLock modules retained their last known settings but you can't open them to edit, such as LockStar and Theme Park you mentioned. RegStar opens but will crash when trying to edit. Just the way it is until a stable UI release and sometime thereafter.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes