Options
Suggestions
Oh that isn't good
0 Likes
Robin621k
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
This is the case every Beta, can't have the few that are in Beta mess up the many that aren't in Beta.
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Aren't you like the 100th person to post about it instead of searching first in forums
Bamsiders
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Why be rude to this person. Nicely explained it's been brought up and for him/her can look in forums before bringing up a subject matter. Are you a young kid that can't control your temp?
jvudcoo
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
No, I'm not a young kid but if people are doing beta testing they should have certain knowledge to test and give feedback and if they can't even do a simple thing like search then they shouldn't even be in beta.
Shadowfalx
Nebula
Options
Suggestions
Wait.... the things they warn us about in the pre-beta agreements are true? Apps might not work? Man who'd have guessed.
ChaosSaber
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
The most posts I see are Good Lock, Google Pay and my mic keeps showing the green icon
Options
Suggestions
I might have to pin:pushpin: this somewhere!!!!🤦‍:male_sign:Screenshot_20230818_163430_Google.jpg
Bamsiders
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
I'm also having issues with the Goodlock apps not working smoothly or at all with the beta. Android 14 has more issues than I've ever seen. 18 years I've been with Samsung and usually get the beta and never have so many issues. Google pay is anther issue I'm having. Crashes ,etc.