Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Google message > Samsung message

(Topic created: 10-20-2022 08:08 PM)
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Google will finally add the feature everybody has been waiting for. me personally. I hope Samsung makes a huge upgrade too in the final One UI5 if I can reply to a specific message and I can send the large files without losing quality I'll be just fine with it. The more solid options they gave the better it is for consumers.

6 Replies
userPoaFWpBshP
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Finally.
Coldheat06
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Google Messages to me still has the upper hand over Samsung Messages....... One basic example is that when you are messaging someone that has an iPhone if they "Like" or "Emphasize" a message it will actually show on the message instead of adding a new line
Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
JadenIsiah
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Samsung already has the part where you can send larger files, its just with the RCS version of samsung messages which UNLOCKED phones versions dont have access to. Youd have to use link sharing in samsung messages (a feature similsr to google photos in google messages)
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Suggestions
I don't understand why people still use the Samsung message app, Google is by far superior, especially with the newest update.
If I am missing something here, let me know
Options
Suggestions
Samsung uses Google messages. Not sure where everyone's at.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes