Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Hand gestures

(Topic created: 10-28-2020 02:23 PM)
ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I would like them to put gestures with their hands, let me explain: that it is one thing that by making a gesture with the hand directly to the selfie camera, the phone recognizes said gesture and will interpret it in a quick action, such as taking a screenshot, or making scroll up or down, and other actions ... 
0 Likes
3 Replies
Phantom
Comet
Options
Suggestions

I feel like this would be very battery draining because at this point the camera would need to always be on. The S4 had something similar but that's the last I saw it. Very useful but oh well.

ACC01
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I agree with you, but my proposal is optional, I mean that this would be one more option in the motions and gestures section, something that each user may or may not use, depending on what they decide
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes