Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Haptics

(Topic created: 09-23-2022 11:11 PM)
JPlaid
Star
Options
Suggestions
Can we get more in depth and precise control over which gestures and UI movements trigger haptics? And as always, the more haptics, the better! Love the recent additions when closing apps and swiping open notifications! 

Thx!
4 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Definitely agree, more haptics is better. Only problem is that it doesn't seem like non-Samsung apps can really take advantage of the haptic motor so they end up feeling kinda "flat" even if they do similar actions (ie flipping a toggle switch in Settings vs Google Messages). That second part isn't a Samsung problem, but I will say I wish they did have some more subtlety to gestures like they do for said toggle buttons.

Maybe something like when swiping up or back there's a low rumble build up to that last hit when the gesture triggers, almost like the feeling of stretching a rubber band then snapping it if that makes sense.
JPlaid
Star
Options
Suggestions
Ohhhhh that swipe up suggestion sounds EPIC! Would love to see that!
EliteArk
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Hey, could I steal that second paragraph?

Imma try to repost it to get it seen.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team