Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Hate the new Battery settings!

(Topic created: 08-19-2023 08:17 PM)
Specialk1979
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Why Samsung is always trying to fix what ain't broke I'll never understand... Not being able to see SOT since last full charge makes no sense. I'm not sure how tracking usage for 24 hours regardless of charging cycles is needed, but here we are again with this being force-fed on us! They did this many years back and there was major backlash then, then they changed it back. Not sure which genius made this move yet again. At the very least give an option to see SOT since last full charge cycle like any battery app worth it's salt! 
6 Replies
BoredThunder
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Tap View Details below the battery graph. You'll see it on the next page. Screenshot_20230819_230554_Device care.jpgScreenshot_20230819_230623_Device care.jpg
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Unfortunately, that's the SOT for that day, not the SOT since last full charge.
Specialk1979
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
Wrong. They changed it to 24 hours. Not since last full charge like it was. Showing battery info, specifically SOT for 24 hours is useless as there can be many topoffs and charges in between and it's impossible to accurately gauge what your SOT is in this scenario.
DrFed
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I agree, except technically it's for that day. It's 24 hours when looking at a previous date. If you're looking at whatever today is, you're seeing the SOT since 12 AM. But yes, I totally agree with your point.
0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I totally agree!! It very frustrating not being able to what your battery usage is ain e your last charge and how much screen time. Please bring this back. It makes no sense to take it away and have just the daily usages.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes