Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Home Screen Custom Icons

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 08:38 AM)
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I would really like to be able to use custom icons for apps and folders in One UI Home like some other 3rd party launchers. I generally like a clean look and the One UI Home looks cluttered and throws off my color scheme.

One UI Home

Apex Launcher

8 Replies
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Suggestions
This is my app drawer. Screenshot_20211027-192730_One UI Home_6728.png
0 Likes
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
Download good lock labs and theme park from galaxy store. It allows you to use third party icon packs
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Doesn't work for what I'm suggesting.
0 Likes
Vinnyc10
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
I suggest downloading an app called shortcuts from the play store. I used it to fix Adobe draw. Adobe draw would have a square icon that didn't confirm to the scquircle Samsung style. This app has options to choose custom icon images, shapes, and backgrounds. It only lets you change one at a time tho.
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Thanks! But still doesn't work to change the icon of a folder.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @ShortRound51 ,

As @Vinnyc10  mentioned, Theme Park does allow customization of icons including 3rd party icon packs from playstore. 

Regards
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Not what I am looking for. I don't want to make changes via a system wide theme (of which none change the icon of a folder) I want to be able to change a single app or folders icon on the home page to a specific picture. Like long pressing on a folder where it lets you change the name of the folder, but allow the option to change the icon too. Screenshot_20211028-103102_Apex Launcher_3288.jpgScreenshot_20211028-103531_One UI Home_3290.jpg
0 Likes
ShortRound51
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Perhaps this is something that can be added to the Good Lock Home Up app?
0 Likes