Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I've said this a million times. Open keyboard when swiping up for home search

(Topic created: 11-29-2020 04:04 PM)
Yeti
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I've said this a million times. Please, have the Keyboard automatically launch  when swiping up to open home search from the home screen... When I mean home search I mean finder. 
0 Likes
6 Replies
Eddyo1993
Halo
Options
Suggestions
so you want the keyboard to automatically open when opening up the list of apps?
0 Likes
Yeti
Halo
Options
Suggestions
OK like the iPhone there is a spotlight search when swiping up. The only difference between Samsung and iPhone is when swiping up the keyboard doesn't auto launch to make performing the search one less action.

If you haven't used this feature please go to the Samsung Launcher settings and check it out.
0 Likes
Eddyo1993
Halo
Options
Suggestions
I see where you're getting at. would be a nice option for those who use the launcher as such.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
mikecollins1337
Astronaut
Options
Suggestions
I don't use the stock keyboard so would this be a Samsung keyboard fix only please
0 Likes
Yeti
Halo
Options
Suggestions
Well it should be the same action on any keyboadd
0 Likes