Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Icon pallet theming is grotesque

(Topic created: 09-01-2022 06:35 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Samsung, please please change the look of the icons when color pallet themeing is applied. I sugest corling the icon background the same as the dark gray in the volume backround. And the icon color should be the same as the volume level color. You need to keep everything consistent, Samsung. Everything right now is a incoherent mess. I used a Pixel as an example to show how the colors should match. This is in darkmode of course. 

13 Replies
Options
Suggestions
Factory reset I meant
0 Likes
Andrew_F
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I agree. I love the way the pixel software is but some people just say "then get a pixel" like that's the answer. The pixel just pulls these things off so well. But Samsungs software is just all over the place. They gotta clean it up and refine it. Let's hope one UI 5 in its final stage gets taken in that direction. You hearing us developers???
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
userVzTHB81wN9
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I do like the pixel icon colors as well but I'm kind glad that Samsung didn't just copy them and put there own spin on it for better or worse.. don't like that the color palette didn't theme more of the Samsung apps though, like phone, camera, clock, and settings. Those are basic system apps and should be themed. I do like that they themed many Google apps and even some third party apps..
0 Likes