Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Implementation of Active Apps

(Topic created: 08-06-2022 03:58 PM)
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
On my first ever post, I suggested something about Active Apps. I am bad at designing so this is as close as I can get to what I was thinking

I hope the space for the clock for one handed mode can be more utilized for more functionality. Along with that, I hope you can also hold on the app to have more options like keep it running so that it doesn't show up in Active Apps. 
4 Replies
OddyNuf
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I kinda like this. Maybe the running apps can get stacked and we can scroll through them. Only when there are no running apps would the date and time expand to be the only thing showing.
PrimePixel
Comet
Options
Suggestions
That'd be cool. Or users can customize it with maybe widgets such as charging information, but creating it will be time consuming and will just take up more storage on your phone. Nevertheless I agree with that
kyL397
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I am a fan of this look
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes