Did you mean: 

Original topic:

In the Theme Store Sell Custom Emoji Packs

(Topic created: 08-18-2023 08:51 AM)
userIlmGqETe9f
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Let users set their own emoji style defaults and let creators sell custom emoji packs to universally apply to all applications. 

Since many users are picky about emojis and it's always just going to be a style that only shows to the user on their device...just sell skins for it. 
6 Replies
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Suggestions
I love the idea of being able to choose an emoji pack

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
User5741
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Yes, this is a great idea.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.Please use the latest Samsung Members app to submit an error report (Samusng Members One UI Beta Program Beta Feedback Error Report.
Note: To ensure relevant log information is included in the error report, submit the report within 3 minutes of encountering the bug or error, and do not terminate (swipe away) the Samsung Members application until you are notified that the report has been sent. This can take up to 5 minutes.
- To provide UX or UI-related feedback, such as usability or feature suggestions, select "Beta community Suggestions" in the Beta recruitment notice of Samsung Members app.
We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.
Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Faith7777
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Me too! I love my emojis 😉
Whtman88
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions