cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Lags, bugs and overall seems like TouchWiz is at it again.

(Topic created: 10-13-2021 09:57 AM)
Dmitrii
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
For context. I have a galaxy s21 Ultra, the top of the top. With android 11, it was feeling and had UX as a flagship device. Decent SoT, decent performance overall.
Now - a different story. Why do I have my RAM constantly occupied by stuff I haven't used in ages? Facebook services, occupy up to 500mb at any given moment in my ram.
So I even slated most apps for deep sleep - and the phone is still laggy, notification shade seems to come from 2009 at 15fps.
If the stable release is as bad as the beta, I think most people would downgrade. 

3 Replies
Dmitrii
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
Fb was one of the apps. It opens up a lot of stuff that's not needed and almost always occupies up to 8-9gb of ram. That's not normal. And also, what does beta status of software has to do that it's not optimized for 120hz display at all?
0 Likes
Dmitrii
Cosmic Ray
Options
Suggestions
I have galaxy tab s7+ and it is buttery smooth at 120hz, the s21 ultra is as laggy on this beta as TouchWiz from 2014.
I've been to every beta since Android 9, it has never been that bad.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Dmitrii ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes