Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Languages

(Topic created: 10-29-2020 03:32 AM)
alonesov
Constellation
Options
Suggestions
It is the year 2020. Can Samsung please recognize that the United States is one of the most diverse countries in the world and fully support all languages that the F/N/etc models do in all system apps and UI for the U and U1 models? Its hard to think of any other phone manufacturer that makes this very, very bad decision. I can get any iPhone, Pixel, LG, Motorola, and completely switch my UI to Russian. My parents can understand what they are doing on those phones. We're paying the big bucks for flagship phones that are not designed with user experience in mind. PLEASE join the 21st century and cater to your end users before you cater to T-Mobile and Verizon and AT&T--stop dumbing down the U/U1. Stop cutting the languages. </rant>
2 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
user0D9pDLj1mz
Asteroid
Options
Suggestions
YES! This needs to happen... it's absolutely ridiculous that this is not a given! we are living in a global society.
0 Likes