Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Lock animations.

(Topic created: 09-15-2022 05:58 AM)
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
When you lock your phone the screen just goes blank immediately. Wouldn't it be nice to have a short little animation? I've seen jailbreak tweaks that do this and it really does add character. A few ideas would be a tube tv turning off with a thin flash of light in the middle. Or something where the screen sucks inward. Also it might be time to change those lock and unlock sounds. Both the lock and unlock sounds are high pitched and sound weird in a noisy environment cause all you can hear is the high pitched part of the sound. Maybe an option to choose if you would like to turn off the unlock and lock sounds individually.
11 Replies
KBWolf
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Ah I remember on my old HTC it would have the TV tube effect, it was kinda neat. I second this feature.
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Yess! Htc thunderbolt was my fav phone
0 Likes
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Suggestions
LG I think had an unlock and lock sound. It's been a while since I had one of their phones but I like the diea
Options
Suggestions
Hmm, there's a subtle dimming animation when I turn the screen off. I do think it would be cool to have the option to set screen off animations as they was before on other devices. I think the Nexus device made by Samsung years ago had a cool animation if I'm correct.
Lurien
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I like this.
TipsyTrex
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I'm mostly against needless animations but I do miss the old Android 2.x era crt off animation
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Why not do the cube effects also when switching home screens?
fassblat
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
Yeah this too. I miss the swipe animations, maybe more than just cube effects also.
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I actually miss that, it was different but cool