Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Mini Timer Suggestion

(Topic created: 11-01-2021 03:19 AM)
Vamsee
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
After starting the timer and exiting the app, the widget pops up on the screen at the bottom right. I would like to report two issues or rather suggestions if this is expected behavior

1. The widget can be moved outside the screen boundaries, I think the widget should stay within the screen boundaries

2. Once the widget is placed in a desired location, that should be the default location every you enter and exit the timer.

4 Replies
SHAK1R
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Off topic i cant expand my dynamic weather widget sideways! It worked in beta 2 but in beta 3 i cant! Any solution?
0 Likes
SuperOvni
Supernova
Options
Suggestions
I have the same problem
0 Likes
Vamsee
Explorer
Options
Suggestions
The widget you see in the screenshot is from when I placed in there when using Beta 2. I got to know about the resize problem from a friend using Beta 3 so I didn't change/remove the widget when I upgraded to Beta 3.
This could be a bug or a suggestion that can be reported.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello @Vamsee @SuperOvni @SHAK1R 

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team