Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Modes restrict apps of workprofile and secure folder

(Topic created: 09-22-2022 03:11 PM)
Options
Suggestions
I like how simple Modes is. Please extend the ability to restrict individual apps of work profile and secure folder apps too. The same way we can put apps into sleep or deep sleep under battery background usage limits. I need specific apps to run during different parts of the day. Modes seems like it could be a really simple way to do it.
3 Replies
Mantequillas
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
Yes, this would so useful. I'm imagining setting a handful of apps to be available during the work mode. I would live for them to add additional functions to schedule the same mode throughout the day i.e. Work Mode in the morning, ends for lunch and restarts for rest of work day. Give us more granular control!
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
That one we actually can do! Look at the bottom when you open Modes. Tap Routines to switch. There is a plus on the top right of the screen.

You can schedule time to trigger a routine: under "Then" tap add what to do, scroll down to functions, tap Mode, and then select which mode you want.

I'm asking to include workprofile and secure folder apps under app restriction for Modes in addition to regular apps.
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept.
We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes