Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

More Additional Features For S21 Users

(Topic created: 10-14-2023 03:21 PM)
Options
Suggestions
Here's a list of things that I think should be added to S21 Series in One UI 6 or One UI 6.1.

1. Camera Assistant needs an optical quality crop 2x zoom from the 108 MP main sensor with the adaptive pixel/picture softening options.
2. The native Samsung camera app needs center/multi focus options available in pro mode/pro video mode. (Add a zoom wheel for easier manual zooming in and out)
3. Expert Raw camera app needs an 108MP mode added with multi/center focus options.
4.better or improved low light performance for pictures and videos.
5.video recording needs better stabilization and quality across the board. (4K + 1080P 30/60 fps).
6.faster shutter speed without loss of quality in snapping photos. (Lower the saturation levels please like you did on the S23 plus)
7.Longer OS software support and security patches (Android 15 shouldn't be its end)
8.Dark Mode for quick toggles layout needs to be darker just like the settings layout when toggled on.
9.Custom 90Hz option added to motion smoothness. Let us choose between 60,90,120 Hz if possible.

If the S21 Ultra hardware/software limitations make it impossible to implement these things then I understand. But why not try to maximize the software/hardware experience for S21 Users? I'd say push it as far as you can Samsung.
0 Replies