Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More Android 13 changes

(Topic created: 08-11-2022 12:19 PM)
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Suggestions
I get that this is Samsung and One UI and that they're not going to bring over stock Android or Pixel features as they currently stand but I wish they would.

Android has evolved quite a bit since the first One UI and it is starting to feel like Samsung is more about refinement over evolution. Case in point we've been using the same quick settings since the first One UI and I think they can use an evolutionary change.

I would also like to see more animations, like how pixel screens turn on in a circle wipe from the power button. And then the screen fades out back to the power button, looks clean and very great.

Also the larger lock screen and AOD clocks where it will minimize when there are notifications. Very quick and easy way to see if you have a notification without having to pick up your phone.

Would also love to see the Android 13 music notification as that looks really amazing.

I think these changes can be made without breaking the One UI aesthetic. Just my two cents
2 Replies
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Suggestions

Hello,

Thank you very much for your suggestion. Your suggestion has been communicated to the developer and the development project manager is reviewing the content. After reviewing your suggestions, we will apply them to the official version if your proposal matches our concept. We appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Samsung much rather have its software look like hideous iOS than to make it look like stock Android, which looks extremely clean and not a blurry mess like iOS.
0 Likes