Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

More UI vibrations.

(Topic created: 08-31-2022 12:20 AM)
Options
Suggestions
My Pixel 6 on Android 13 has this subtle vibration when scrolling throught the recents apps screen. I strongly suggest Samsung add this. Samsung lacks these vibrations and they do make a difference. 
10 Replies
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Did you ever consider there may be some users who don't enjoy using such mundane features?

Some users would rather have a smooth experience instead of using vibrations that eventually become annoying. One of the first things I adjust on a new device is turn off vibrations.

There are way too many situations and conditions in apps that would make using vibrations totally unnecessary. That's what's cool about Samsung Devices they don't follow, THEY LEAD.

I'd you prefer features on your Pixel by all means USE YOUR PIXEL. Some of us don't want "features" brought from Google or Apple which is why we prefer SAMSUNG.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
It is also getting kind of bland that the differences between OneUI1 and OneUI5 are subtle

Meanwhile apple has changed a lot from iOS 11 to ios 16

As well as android itself, every other manufacturer has progressed in the past 5 years while Samsung is scared they will lose customers if they change something, aka the apple logic
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Did you ever consider more than one user would like this as an option? Just because it doesn't appeal to you doesn't mean it's a bad idea.
PowerUser
Comet
Options
Suggestions
Never said that, understand what you're reading then consider what the comments actually mean.
0 Likes
Dingodown
Comet
Options
Suggestions
I understand what I read. He had a suggestion that you appeared to shoot down. Perhaps it was the wording.
0 Likes
Options
Suggestions
Dude, OneUI is basically a clone of iOS. What are you even talking about "don't want features from Apple"... Samsung is desperately trying to make OneUI look like iOS with all the hideous blur and color gradiants, just so people can switch over and feel right at home. Vibrations can be turned off in the settings. If you're happy with what you have now, why are you even in the beta? This is for us to test and request new features. You're clearly happy with the buggy mess you have now.
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
I turn all vibrations off, its actually annoying
0 Likes
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
Suggestions
Plus I really don't want a Samsung/Pixel phone
0 Likes